Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween

Okay I know this is be-lated but I have been pre-occupied with finishing our kitchen remodel. (Posting of the complete remodel process coming soon!) Anyways this Halloween was none the less full of fun, family, friends, and loads of laughter. Bobbing for apples, gunny sack races, pinata, and costume contest where everyone was a winner, were just a few of our festivities. This party is definitely becoming a tradition in the Pence household. For all those that were unable to make it this year we hope to see you next year.

The family Halloween photo didn't come out in focus cause we were taking these in the dark and with my high tech camera this is about what you get. In case you were wondering Andy is John McEnroe and I went as a toga.
This was Layla at the end of the night finding candy left behind by the older kids.
Andy handing out costume prizes to all. With Andy you know it was a comedian act.
Cindy as the beautiful Homecoming Queen/Princess.
Michelle the gypsy and her darling pig.
Grandma Pence as a skeleton. As you can tell Andy had us all rolling with laughter.
Dane and Kelsey as Alice and Mad Hatter. They won the most unique costume which was most deserving.


Racing to the finish line.

Izabel and Elly showing off there costumes.
Got to love Dad in the old clown costume. It sure did bring back a lot of old memories of the Blackhurst Halloweens.
The Zickgraf family minus Adam. (I don't know what happened to Fords eye in this photo.)
The adorable newlyweds.
The most creative Madarieta Family.
The Ogden family that dared to brave the Pence and Blackhurst brood.
Aunt Kristie as the tooth fairy and our little chick.

3 comments:

Cindy Zickgraf said...

Yea a post from the Pence Family, that was such a fun party! I can't wait to see the remodel pics.

J & J said...

I saw a glimpse of the kitchen in a photo but I can't wait to see the transformation. You always have such a clear vision for your beautiful home. Someday we will make it to your Halloween Party...looks like a lot of fun!Love you.

Russ and Julie said...

It looks like you had such a fun night together! The kids looked so darn cute and Russ said he remembers bobbing for apples when he was little. I loved everyones costumes (even though I was certain that Andy dressed up as Andy Roddick!) Can't wait to see your kitchen! Give the girls a giant hug from us!
Love you!!