I know everyone says this but "Where did the summer go?" This summer was exciting none the less with birthdays, camping, reunions, sun, sand, and the list goes on. Now it is back to the routine of life with school and work. Below are some pictures from the last few months but for some reason I missed taking pictures of the Blackhurst reunion and the camping adventure with some friends. I guess I have been selective with bringing out the camera. Or maybe the pictures that were taken were when I remembered to capture the moment. Regardless, it has been one memorable summer.
Layla's first birthday party at the pool. I can't believe she is already one.
Campfire at the Ogden cabin. Elly loves the campfire and s'mores of course.
Hanging with the Ogdens. (Michelle, Devin, and Ava)
Hiking with Dad.
Cinnamon Roll anyone? Elly and Ava enjoyed this monster of a cinnamon roll at the pancake house in McCall.
Elly celebrates her fourth birthday with a cookie party. Yum! Yum!!
Hanging out at Sandy Pointe at the beginning of the summer.
Layla eating a handful of sand.
2 comments:
Yea a post! Layla is one and I only got to see her twice during her first year...bummer, luckily this summer I feel like we bonded. I think that we all except for Kristie forgot to take pics at the reunion. We'll do better next year. Call for a chat sometime soon. Miss you and your beautiful family!
Your kids are adorable! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment