Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kitchen Remodel


Well we did it!!! We finally got around to re-modeling our kitchen after much thought and preparation. As with any remodeling project there were some highs and lows but for the most part the experience was good. Those that know me know I had a clear vision of what I wanted and to my delight the vision has manifested itself. I hope you all enjoy the before and after photos. I have been waiting months to unveil them all at once. I didn't want to keep you all waiting for the afters like I had to wait. Anyways here it is.

Andy doing the demo work. Just the beginning......

Wall in between the living room and kitchen before. (I know boring photo.)


Oven wall before remodel.
Refrigerator wall with entrance to hall.

Sink before demolition.

These two photos are of the new cabinets and appliances before the countertops went in.

Dining room off the kitchen after remodel. Getting a sneak peak.....
No wall. And Summer I was finally able to put up my dinner bell.
We already love this space especially gathering around the bar.

Refrigerator wall with the unfinished china hutch. I will post an up-dated picture when it is complete.
One of my favorite features is the cork/chalk board pantry door.

I absolutely adore my new sink. A great find!!!

Although there are still a few details to finish I am already enjoying every minute I am in it. So if any of you are ever in my 'neck of the woods' please stop in, you know where I will be:)

10 comments:

The Minert's said...

It looks AMAZING!!! I love it! You sure deserve it, I can't wait to bake Christmas goodies with you soon :) It is sooo BEAUTIFUL! xo Sum

Kiley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I will be in Nampa this weekend and I am coming by!!!!

Pals Place said...

I must say you have been so so so patient during the whole thing!! But it paid off, it is beautiful!

Russ and Julie said...

Mary.....the kitchen looks awesome!! You have such great taste and I love the sink and the cabinets. It makes me want to redo ours again! Great job! Julie

Cindy Zickgraf said...

You have an awesome Kitchen now with a dish washer, so I expect to be invited over for dinner at least 1 week! Just kidding! You did a great job and Summer is right you do deserve it!

J & J said...

Wow! It looks great and like it should have always been designed this way. Your taste is impeccable as always. I wish I was there to stop by and bake goodies with you and the sisters. You must feel like a new woman! Love you and thanks for the skype...xo

Dane and Kelsey Pence said...

MARY!!! i LOVE IT!!! So EXCITING!! great joib!! :)

Angie said...

I bet you're so happy it's finally done! It looks great! enjoy!

Michelle Ogden said...

Hooray, it looks wonderful.

Sarah said...

I love it! I am so happy for you! We have the same refrigerator, I sure love how much I can pack into mine! Enjoy! Love, Sarah