This last Monday night we went up to Bogus as a family. We have been debating on going up for some time now and decided to take the plunge. To our surprise it was much more fun then it was work. In the beginning Andy and I took turns going skiing and watching the kiddos in the lodge. Then grandma and grandpa Blackhurst showed up and Andy and I actually got to ski together for a couple of runs. Thanks Grandma & pa!!!!! Then Elly kept asking to go skiing so we went and got her some gear and off she went. She absolutely loved it and didn't want to get off the mountain. Layla on the other hand loved being tucked away in the sling next to mom. All in all it was a great experience that we will definitely doing more of.
Our little skier!!
Our bundle of joy!
2 comments:
Mom told me about Elly loving to ski. Seriously Miss cautious turns out to be the dare devil by wanting to go all by herself! I must see her do her thing on the mountain! Oh and Layla is seriously the cutest cheeky girl around :) Love ya
Those cheeks are the cutest! Jeremy and I have been wanting to take Ethan up there, I don't know If I am brave enough to take the babies! I am glad it turned out to be so much fun! She is a cute little skier!
Post a Comment