Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Some Adventures Since.....

Our family has sure been crazy busy with life and we love it. Lately we have been going on many bike rides and walks to get out of the house. There is this great place we go to where the kids get to feed all sorts of farm animals. Elly had her first sleep-over at our house with her cousin Maya. Maya was so brave and didn't ask once to go home. The girls had a blast staying up late talking and being girls. Andy and I had even more fun listening to them. Layla is growing way too fast and those kissable cheeks have not gone away. In fact the cheeks happen to be a good pillow during nap time.


The three, little, girls at Vivians first Birthday.

Elly feeding the sheep. She was unusually brave.

Eating breakfast with her cousin Maya in there matching pajamas.

Bedtime.......(Sorry photos are out of order.)

1 comment:

Jessyka Parsons Photography said...

Mary! Hello again! I peek at your blog from time to time. Your girls are so sweet!
I have a questions for you... is that animal feeding place you talk about in this post a petting farm or something like that? I am looking for a cute little petting zoo to take Kailey to for her b-day!
Thanks. Jessyka