Andy-Mary-Elly-Layla
I'm so impressed with little Elly! She did great! Let us know if you go again.
Look at her go!!!!!!! That is cute! She is a go getter! YA FOR ELLY! She is turning out to be quite the dare devil :)
way to go Elly! Love that she's so brave! Cute pics-way to get caught up...I have so much to do:(
Way to motivate and get the whole family up there. Sam thought it was pretty cool watching Elly rip it up. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm so impressed with little Elly! She did great! Let us know if you go again.
Look at her go!!!!!!! That is cute! She is a go getter! YA FOR ELLY! She is turning out to be quite the dare devil :)
way to go Elly! Love that she's so brave! Cute pics-way to get caught up...I have so much to do:(
Way to motivate and get the whole family up there. Sam thought it was pretty cool watching Elly rip it up. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment