Saturday, August 15, 2009

Layla Eva Pence


The Pence family welcomed Layla Eva Pence on Friday August 14th at 6:30a.m. She weighed in at 9lbs 14 oz. and 22 inches in length. She has tonz of dark hair and of course rolls and rolls to love on. We feel so blessed to have welcomed such a beautiful, healthy, little lady.

The Pence clan of four.

Making a birthday wish for Layla. Elly of course loves anything to do with birthdays.

The proudest, big, sister, ever!!

Great Grandma Mary enjoying the sweetness of a newborn baby.

Auntie Emily getting a glimpse of her newest niece.


Elly showing off her new baby sister to cousin's and grandma's.


Layla, Marlie, and Vivian
(Or is it Elly, Maya, and Laney?)

Weighing in. Both Andy and especially myself were completely shocked at Layla's weight
9lbs 14 oz
Andy washing and combing her hair. Andy loves to slick his girls hair back like this.

Just the girls!!

18 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful!! We missed seeing you at the reunion, we were sure thinking of you.

Angie said...

We are so excited for our new cousin! She is so sweet! I love the pic of the baby girls! I might have to steal it! Congrats you guys!

Cindy Zickgraf said...

Great Job on getting this updated so quickly! Mary you look great! We just love that sweet little one of yours, just like Elly with dark hair! We love you all so much and are so glad we are so close to see you often! Call me if you need anything. Love, Cindy

Jessyka Parsons Photography said...

Mary, she is so beautiful! Congrats little Mommy, if you need ANYTHING at all please call me, I just live up the street.

Photo Mommy said...

Congratulations!!! Our 2 are only a few weeks apart... only I must say that Layla out weighs Camden but quite a bit already! :) They are about the same in length though! So fun having more than one... hope all is going good Elly will be such a good big sister!

Anonymous said...

We love little Layla so much already and love that she looks nothing like Elly! You look amazing and have such a beautiful little fam, enjoy this time!

The Minert's said...

I was soooo Happy to see a post from the Pence family!!! I wish I could love...squeeze....kiss...snuggle...on that sweet Layla!! She really should have come out last Friday, then we I could have done all those things...well she looks beautiful...and you weren't kiddin...lots of beautiful black hair...lets hope she keeps it! Sending our love, hugs and kisses to you all!!!

Russ and Julie said...

Congrats!!!!! What a beautiful little addition! We are so incredibly excited for you and Andy. She is adorable and we cannot believe how much dark hair she has. We love you all and can't wait to see you and hug and kiss your new sweetie!

Sarah said...

oh my goodness! She is beautiful! I love all the pictures, they are so sweet! You must feel so much better, what a big girl! Call me when you feel better and I'll stop by your gift

Love ya!

Sarah

Kiley said...

Mary that is just precious! I can't wait to come over and visit for a bit!

J & J said...

Wow mama you look great! I like your new color...fresh...and now it matches your new beauty. She looks like Elly to me, very pretty and so squeezable. Seeing Andy holding her made me realize, yes you do have two children now. Can't wait to see her. Thanks for keeping us updated so soon! Love you and your family...

Katie Wolfley said...

Congrats Mary, she is so cute! Kiley told me to check out the pictures of her. You look too good to have just had a 9lb baby!

Hailey said...

Wahoo! Thanks for posting the pictures... She is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her. You also look great!!!! What a cute little family. See you soon...

Munns Madness said...

She is so Dang cute Congrats Sounds like everything went great I am so happy for you guys We love and miss you We will be in Boise this weekend so I will come see you then I can't wait

Kori said...

Congrats Mary and Family! She is beautiful! You look great! Elly looks like she is loving being a big sister, take care!

Shelby said...

WOW!!WOW!!WOW!! Mary and Andy CONGRATS!! What a beautiful family. She is so sweet. We are so excited for you and your family. I just want to pinch those sweet cheeks, and play with all that hair. Too fun.

Matt and Janae said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! And what a beautiful name you chose as well!

Michelle Price said...

She's so adorable! Congrats!