Saturday, September 12, 2009

1 Month with Two Kids!!


So life has officially begun with the Pence family of four. We are adjusting to the newest member of our family. We absolutely love Layla to pieces. Elly especially loves loving on Layla. All those that have more than one child can relate to what I'm talking about. Besides the over-loving Elly enjoys helping with diapers and buckling Layla in her car seat. Layla still has tonz of dark hair and it is crazy fun. Layla is starting to respond to us more with smiles and endless gazes. We sure love our daughters and all the adventures they bring into our family.


Our bed has officially been invaded!!(I'm not complaining because they are both sleeping:)

Layla sleeping after a feeding. As most of you know this is all infants do, eat, sleep, and poo!

Sisterly love. Can you say "crazy hair" Layla?

Elly thought it was so funny to put stickers all over her dad and sister. Andy as you can see was very amused. (Dad you are a good sport.)

The girls in there matching pajamas. Thanks Grandma Pence.

7 comments:

Kristyn Anderson said...

You are such a cute family. We had a great time visiting you while we were in Idaho. We can't wait to get back there so we can hang out and have some fun together!

Russ and Julie said...

What a sweet little family. Elly looks like she is going to be a wonderful big sister! Love you guys...

Kiley said...

Cute pictures Mary! I sure had a great time the other night. You have the cutest family! Can't wait to get together again!

Kemp said...

Oh we love your little family! Your girls are so adorable! Being an auntie is the best. I get to spoil them rotten :)

J & J said...

Aren't you glad you have a KING size bed! Love the shot of Andy getting stuck, surrounded by his girls...that's about how I feel when I am getting tackled by my boys. I can't believe I have yet to meet miss Layla. She looks beautiful. Keep the photos coming....love you.

Cindy Zickgraf said...

I absolutely love the pic of Andy and the girls and the stickers!Hilarious! Your girls are so beautiful! Looking forward to school time remember it is at my house this week! Love you guys, see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Layla is such a pretty name! Love it! Wow and she has a ton of hair. So cute. We hope to see you and your family at the Blackhurst Reunion on Saturday.