Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8 Years of Marriage Bliss!!!!

Wow how the time goes by so fast. It seems as though the other day we were going on runs together, staying up for hours, and dreaming about the future. I want to wish you the happiest anniversary ever. Thank you for all that you do for me and our little family. I would not change one thing about us and our life. I can hardly wait to see what the years ahead are going to bring. I Love you Babe!!






4 comments:

Brittany said...

AH Congrats!!! I can't believe that it's been 8 years wow. I only say that because I as at your wedding helping scoop ice cream and stuff! That is sooo awesome. My husband and I have been married for 4 and yeah time flies, it's crazy!

Pals Place said...

Congratulations! Let me know when the little one arrives, Addie would love to have Elly come over and play when you need a breakl

J & J said...

No baby yet! Are you officially "past due"? You must be feeling really ripe. I imagine you're trying to finish up Elly's new room. Rest up....can't wait to get the call. Oh and Happy Anniversary! Love you..

The Minert's said...

Wow, 8 years goes by fast.

Andy, I can still beat you up.

Signed,

David Agusto