July 16-19, 2009 was the official date of the first Doug and June Blackhurst reunion in McCall. (I know the post is out-dated but give a pregnant lady a break) The long weekend was full of soaking up rays at the beach, water skiing, cliff jumping, singing, and of course eating yummy food. What an amazing start to a wonderful tradition that will be carried on through the years. I big shout out to the Carberry's for organizing the reunion and opening their cabin up to us.
Birthday celebration for Emily and Riley.
Elly playing in the sand.
The grandkids taking a break with Grandpa.
Hang'n with the fam.
Elly and Sam started jumping off this rock in front of the cabin as we all cheered them on. It was so much fun to see how excited they got when they knew they had an audience. I love the simply pleasures in life.
This little video I will cherish for years to come. Elly loves to sing but we weren't sure if she would perform in front of a crowd. To our surprise she showed off her talent with no hesitation. The talent show was a hit even with the less talented involved.
No comments:
Post a Comment