Monday, June 22, 2009

Swimming Lessons


Elly started swimming lessons at Grandma and Grandpa Blackhursts.  It has been so much fun to see her gain more confidence in the water.  She is so proud of herself when she goes all the way under the water.  I think everyone else gets a kick out of the look on her face when she comes out of the water.   I tried to capture the look.   Thanks grandma, aunt Kristie, and Uncle Brian and Riley for being such great teachers.




The BIG jump off the diving board.  If you couldn't tell she was quite scared but was so brave in front of the audience and jumped with help from grandma and Kristie.







2 comments:

Pals Place said...

How fun! I'm so impressed she jumped of the diving board, Go Elly!

The Minert's said...

Yeah for Elly!!! She looks so big up there on the diving board!! love ya