Chris Minert.....Gina wanted to wish you the happiest Father's Day ever and we all knew that this would mean the world to you since she holds a special place in your heart.
When I first saw this post I thought you were announcing her death...I hate to say it but Chris wouldn't have minded that at all...instead i'll make sure he sees his tribute from his favorite pet in the world...did Andy blog...
3 comments:
When I first saw this post I thought you were announcing her death...I hate to say it but Chris wouldn't have minded that at all...instead i'll make sure he sees his tribute from his favorite pet in the world...did Andy blog...
yes this must be an Andy inspiration. soooooo funny! I love that Summer thought YOU were announcing Gina's death.
I love that you are Blogging again I love all the posts We miss you guys Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment