I know it has been a long time and coming but we finally got the much anticipated Mac computer. So there are no more excuses for not posting. As you may notice I had a lot of catching up to do so I hope you enjoy reflecting on our past year.
Wow I am impressed with all of the posts. Way to go back through the year so far and keep us updated. Elly is such a big girl. We can't wait to see her again in @ one week. We're so happy you're online!
Mary....we are so happy to see that you are back on here! How fun to see your past year in pictures! Congrats to Andy for all his hard work and I hear that you have been a busy lady working on your house. I hope we get to see you tomorrow....love ya!
It's about freakin time!!!! Love all the pictures...now we skype too!! Love ya guys, and thanks Andy for finally allowing Mary to get the Mac and also welcome to the 20th century!!! You Have the INTERNET!!!
Hey Mary! I love all the pictures... Also, congrats to Andy. That is AWESOME!!! You look great and have such a cute little family. I hope all finds you well. Love, Hailey
6 comments:
Wow I am impressed with all of the posts. Way to go back through the year so far and keep us updated. Elly is such a big girl. We can't wait to see her again in @ one week. We're so happy you're online!
Way to go Mary!! So glad your back!!
Way to go Mary! Got to love the mac computer!
Mary....we are so happy to see that you are back on here! How fun to see your past year in pictures! Congrats to Andy for all his hard work and I hear that you have been a busy lady working on your house. I hope we get to see you tomorrow....love ya!
It's about freakin time!!!! Love all the pictures...now we skype too!! Love ya guys, and thanks Andy for finally allowing Mary to get the Mac and also welcome to the 20th century!!! You Have the INTERNET!!!
Hey Mary! I love all the pictures... Also, congrats to Andy. That is AWESOME!!! You look great and have such a cute little family. I hope all finds you well. Love, Hailey
Post a Comment