Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dancing Elly



Here is our little girl dancing her heart out. Elly sure loves to get down when the music starts playing. She actually dances to the beat if you can believe it by bobbing her head and waving her arms. It has been such a joy to watch her dance over the winter months. She is growing into such a little girl, she has one pony tail (barely), talks slightly, and is Miss Independent when it comes to feeding herself.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Elly is so adoarble! She's got moves! I especially love the mannequin ones;)

J & J said...

She is a little girl now. Love her shoes. Sam still says Elly to most little girls that he sees. Love you.

Pals Place said...

I love the video of Elly and all the fun pictures. I'm so glad you told me about your blog.