Ryan and Kristie are pictured outside the place that we had the lunch/dinner with family and friends. The view was amazing, it overlooked the whole Boise foothills. 
Well Kristie Blackhurst is now officially Kristie Kemp. On Saturday March 1st Ryan and Kristie were married in the Boise Idaho Temple. It was a beautiful, simple, wedding full of much love and happiness. Kristie was absolutely stunning and glowing with joy. Ryan couldn't wipe the grin off his face even if he tried. After the sealing they had a quaint lunch/dinner with family and close friends. The food and company were wonderful. I have to say that it was nice having the celebration afterwards smaller than traditional Mormon receptions. Because of this, the families got to hear about there courtship and engagement from Ryan and Kristie. Plus watch a movie about the bride and groom. (I have to give credit to Chris Minert who produced this exceptional movie.)
Family&Friends
The Blackhurst Bunch!!(We sure missed Brian, Jenelle, & Russ but Jays handle bar mustache made up for it.) Sidenote-At every family wedding Jay takes it upon himself to mix things up with his appearance. At Summers wedding he went for a more up-town, Brad Pitt look. We sure love Jay for keeping things exciting!!
3 comments:
Kristie looks gorgeous. I love the picture of the foothills in the background, it looks like a painting. I really wish that we were with all of you. It must have been a special day with our unique family (thinking of Jay with his nasty mustache). Sending love to all of you.....
Mary- Kiley told me about your blog and Kristie's wedding pics. She looked so beautiful! I am so excited for her. Your blog is cute and Elly is even cuter! I still need to call and come by for some barretts! Kori
Congrats to your sister! She looks beautiful!
Post a Comment