Well, we finally got around to doing our yearly family photo. After the rush of getting ready we made it just in time for this amazing sunset. Cindy, my sister, was generous enough to take the time to take the pictures. Thanks Cindy!!! So we are having a hard time choosing the picture so we thought it would be fun if you all helped us by telling us your favorite. Which ever photo gets the most votes, wins the prize of being the Pence 2009 family photo to be showcased on a Christmas card. So make your choice in the comment section and all are welcomed to vote. Each photo is assigned a number. We sure appreciate your input:)
#1
#2
12 comments:
Hey there! I have to say #1! :) Cute girls! Did you make the flowers on your boots and on the hair clips.... if so can I have a little hint how to make them! :) I have a project for Tiana in mind that needs them and I was wondering the best way to make them.
It is so hard to pick because they are all amazing! I think I am partial to #3 but honestly you couldn't go wrong with any of them.
#1 or #3.....I can't help you choose either I love them all! Seriously could your family be any more adorable :) They turned out fabulous
Mary they turned out awesome! After looking at them close up I have to go with #2. I love the sunset in that one and the casual relaxed look! Love you guys!
They turned out soooo cute! I love #2 and #3! #2 Picture...wow, that sunset looks amazing and I love the added pillow...but Elly girl is showing a little to much leggy...so that brings me to #3...I think this one is all around the best one...Elly is adorable, Layla a Beauty and we can't forget you are stunning...and Andy looks sharp! Great job Cindy, I wish I could have taken part in the multifamily photo shoot...xoxoxo...Now you need to email me the one you choose so I can make you up a cute Christmas card!
Very cute! Good job Cindy. I say #3.
All look beautiful! It looks as if you could be at the real live beach. 1 and 2 are my favs. You look great....new hair color looks so classy. Can't wait to see the card.
I like #3 the best!
Gorgeous! I vote for #1 or #2 with a slight tug towards #2!! It is just so relaxed and peaceful!
I love those family pictures as always you take a wonderful picture How can you not with such a good looking family I liked #3 and #4. Hope to see you soon You have to come with Emily that would be so much fun. I love that Layla has the same face in the pictures She is so dang cute I want to kiss those cheeks
I like #1 the best-everyone looks so good and I love how Elly is holding on to Andy's shirt! #2 is sweet too with the pillow but I would still go with #1 What a cute little family!!
Oh these are so dang good! Love them! My faves are #1 and #3 but they all look good. You guys always take a great holiday photo!
Post a Comment