First off I wanted to thank everyone for there input on our family photo. Be looking for 2009 Christmas card in the mail shortly. I wanted to post some of my other favorites. So I hope you enjoy.
Skipping rocks with dad.
Elly being goofy. I think she was in her imaginary land, with her being the monster coming out of the sea. Love it!!

Sweet Layla and her cheeks.

Daddy and his girls.
This photo reminds me of one of our engagement photos. I think it is the way I am looking at Andy. Love him.
5 comments:
Love them all!!! Layla is so darn cute and chubby! Elly is such a poser. Oh and I love the one of you and Andy :)
Mary they are GREAT! I love them all too! I really love the one of Layla, what a sweetie want to just kiss those cheeks! love you guys!
Layla is such a pretty baby! The pictures are beautiful...I love the light and it looks like your on the North Carolina coast! What a nice looking family!
What a beautiful fam and a beautiful night for taking pic, tell Andy i want to spray him, pasty boy!!! Layla is so so sweet
Beautiful, everyone!
Post a Comment