Saturday, November 15, 2008

Catching Up with Fall Fun!!!


The whole Halloween and trick or treating thing had to grow on Elly. In the beginning she was absolutely terrified. Elly didn't understand the difference between real and fake. But once the candy was presented she began to warm up to the idea.


Trick or Treating with her cousins.


My blooming flower and referee!



Playing in the leaves. Oh the simply pleasures in life. Notice how Elly is holding her pumpkin or as she properly calls it her "pumpkin purse."



Trick or treating with Isabel and Ford at Great Grandma Marys is always a treat.



Our sweet, little, flower.


The Pence clan went down to the river to take some family pictures and these are a few I captured of Elly.






Coloring at the pumpkin patch.


Elly picked out her "baby pumkin".


Elly with Addie and Kenzie at the pumkin patch.

8 comments:

The Minert's said...

Wow! All I can say is...it's about time sista! Glad to see you in the blogging world again...Can I just say how cute Elly is, she is the cutest flower I have ever seen! I love the pictures of her by the river, I can't wait to see you guys soon...it was just a week ago we were all hangin out, now it will just be another week and will be hangin out again!! Love ya, Summer

J & J said...

"I give this blog post an emphatic two thumbs up!"

- Sam Carberry

.....via dad...

Kemp said...

Yay!!! love all of the photos! Oh and that dress Elly is wearing ( the cream one) is it one I gave her? It looks like the one I found at target a while back for really cheap! Love ya....kristie

Pals Place said...

Yeah, you updated your blog! Elly is the cutest flower, looks like you had fun trick or treating.

Jessyka Parsons Photography said...

OH my goodness! Elly is so sweet! I was going to call you because we got our house and we are out in Nampa now! ( I know NO ONE).
Plus I could ALWAYS use some more cute flowers for Miss Kaileys crazy hair.

Hailey said...

Hey! love the pictures. Elly is so adorable. It was fun doing lunch the other day. It was good to catch up.
Love, Hailey

Wilhelmsen Family said...

Mary your little girl is so cute! Hey I was wondering were going to go private and I want to invite you guys so could you comment and leave a email address so we could invite you!

jay valle said...

oh boy, the pences have a blog! haha, good to know (: