
Happy 30th Birthday!! I can't believe he is thirty, that just sounds so old. Regardless the years just keep flying by. Andy may be thirty but he doesn't look (or act for that matter) a day older than twenty. Isn't your thirties the new twenties anyway?
8 comments:
We are back online again! I haven't seen your blog in so long. It looks great. What a fun month we had with you in Idaho. I'll get our blog up and running again this weekend. Love and miss you all, Jenelle
THATS SO CRAZY TO THINK ANDYS THIRTY! TIME REALY DOES FLY BY! WELL HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY ANDY! YOUR BLOG IS ALWAYS SO FUN TO LOOK AT WITH SO MANY EVENTS AND FAMLY FUN HAPPENING!
Hi! I found you guys! I can't believe how big your "little" girl is! Let me know when you have a free afternoon these next few weeks and we can take the kids to the park!
Kyla
mary,
you need to update your blog!!!!! So you have to put down the paint brush and start typing and uploading pictures. Ha Ha
ps. I finally made a blog account.
love ya
kristie
yeah for kristie for finally having a blog! now i can keep up with the blackhurst clan. i can't believe how big elly is now! she is so gorgeous!
Mary...my mom's friend would like to buy some of your bows!! Are you still selling them? I would like some more too. Let me know!
Hope all is well. Your little Ella is such a doll!
I mean ELLY !!! sorry :)
Now that is one pretty little flower. It was fun catching up with you today. Good luck with everything! Kate
Post a Comment