
Time sure does go by way too fast. I can hardly believe that our baby girl is now two. We celebrated her second year at Sandy Point Park/Beach with family. Andy and I sure enjoyed watching Elly get excited for her special day and believe me she new that it was her day. Elly especially loved it when everyone sang Happy Birthday to her. (Notice the ear to ear grin on her face below.) We sure love our little, Elly and are anticipating what this year is going to bring.

Elly loved her Birthday cake made specially from Aunt Summer. Summer is an amazing cook and didn't disappoint on Ellys cake. Thanks Summer!! To this day Elly talks about Summer making her Birthday cake.

Daddy's little girl!

Cousin Sam and Elly at the beach, Idaho style.
Elly and Laney enjoying there lollipops.
2 comments:
Elly is such a doll! Looks like you guys had a fun birthday party and I love the flower decorations!
Looks like a fun party!! She is so cute, I can't believe how fast the time flies either. And that cake is too cute, I didn't know Summer was that crafty! Take care.
Post a Comment