Elly got on the horse with Zan, Ysabel and Fords grandma. Elly could sense that I didn't know much about horses and wouldn't get on with me or Andy. Zan is much more experienced with horses considering she grew up there. What a great time we had, we couldn't of asked for a more beautiful, tranquil, and fun place to spend our 4th of July. (Thanks Zickgraf and Harris family for such a wonderful time!)
Thursday, July 17, 2008
4th of July at the Ranch
Elly got on the horse with Zan, Ysabel and Fords grandma. Elly could sense that I didn't know much about horses and wouldn't get on with me or Andy. Zan is much more experienced with horses considering she grew up there. What a great time we had, we couldn't of asked for a more beautiful, tranquil, and fun place to spend our 4th of July. (Thanks Zickgraf and Harris family for such a wonderful time!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mary I love the picture of Elly sitting on the road with her candy happy as can be and Izabel running for her life, it really captured that moment of the Soda Springs Parade. I am so glad you guys came it wouldn't have been the same without you. Love ya, Cindy
looks like so much fun! Kids love that kind of stuff! Way to go coming home with money!
Post a Comment