Hey long lost Pence cousin! We really have met once, at your wedding!! I got your link from Emily. I hope you don't mind I peeked into your world. I had to tell you how adorable Elly is! We love the updates we get from Billie via George, but seeing pictures is much more fun! We hope all is well!
4 comments:
She's so stylin'. Sam had to get a little pair of his own. However he calls them "goggles". love ya!
Very cute. We are dying to see you guys, give us a call sometime.
Mary, hi i dont know if you remember me but i am Summer's bestest friend in the world brittany from high school!!!
Anyway.. Summer told me what your blog site was. Your daughter is so cute! Your whole family has changed and grown so much!
Hey long lost Pence cousin! We really have met once, at your wedding!! I got your link from Emily. I hope you don't mind I peeked into your world. I had to tell you how adorable Elly is! We love the updates we get from Billie via George, but seeing pictures is much more fun! We hope all is well!
Post a Comment