Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mothers Day, My Man & Memorial Day


Memorial Day fun with the cousins.


They both weren't too sure about this.



Just eating some barbecue dinner.




My Love of My Life!!



I was tagged by my sister in-law Emily, to answer a few questions about the one I love. So here it goes, hold on tight, its going to be a ride.

Whats his name? Andrew Scott Pence
How long have you been married? 7 years this August 11th
How old is he? 29 (He is turning the BIG 30 this year and he isn't going to go out easy.)
Who eats more? Andy (He has always been known to be a good eater. But of course his figure doesn't show it.)
Who said I love you first? Andy did and of course I had to really contemplate this serious word LOVE before I said it. Of course I did say it a few days later.
Who is taller? Andy
Who sings better? I better say myself since I lead music in primary.
Who is smarter? Andy (He is the one with the credentials.)
Whose temper is worse? Thats a toss up.
Who does the laundry? We work together on this one.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Andy
Who cooks dinner? I do. Andy has trouble making a PBJ sandwich.
Who drives when you are together? Andy for the most part.
Who is more stubborn? I am. What can I say a woman knows what she wants.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am, Andy usually boils inside for awhile and I want to talk things through and resolve them.
Whose parents do you see the most? My parents, because we live only five minutes away.
Who has more friends? We are both pretty friendly
Who has the most siblings? I win this hands down, 4 Brothers and 5 Sisters
Who wears the pants in the family? We have a balanced relationship. Some would probably think that I definitely wear the pants but you would all be surprised how much Andy stands his ground.


Mothers Day-Breakfast In Bed


Best Breakfast in Kennebunkport Maine at the Green Heron Inn Bed and Breakfast


Okay I realize its been a couple of weeks since Mothers Day but I have to give a shout out to my wonderful husband for making it such an amazing day. Over the years we have developed an on-going tradition at our house where Andy makes me breakfast in bed. (If you read the part above about cooking and Andy this breakfast is the only exception for his skills in cooking.) I figured this year that I wouldn't get the luxury of the breakfast because we have church at 9:00am. But to my surprise Andy set the alarm and got up and cooked the most delicious breakfast. He takes so much pride in doing this. He even garnishes the dish with a flower. I wish I would of taken a picture of the master piece but I was too caught up in the moment. So the photo above will have to do. What else can I say besides my husband is the greatest and makes me feel like a million bucks everyday. I Love You Babe!!!

5 comments:

Angie said...

That Andrew is just the sweetest-breakfast in bed? You go girl! Good job on doing this tag! Maybe someday I will do it...I'm just lazy!

J & J said...

We love Andy too! We can't wait to give all of you a great big hug.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mary for doing my tag, i loved it and you and Andy are the best! You make sure Antroid reads it, he'll love it! See you guy Saturday.

Wilhelmsen Family said...

Your family is just soooo cute, and what a sweet husband to make breakfast in bed!!!

James and Heather Clyde Family said...

Hi Pence Family-

I just wanted to drop you a line, and get connected with the rest of the gang:-) Hope all is well. You have a beautiful family!