Monday, January 14, 2008

Sledding

The weather this winter has been unusually snowy for our region. A big storm came through recently and dropped 4 inches of snow in the valley. With all of this snow I decided to try the snow thing with Elly once again. I say once again because she hasn't gotten back in her purple puff suit since Colorado. To my surprise she actually enjoyed it, in fact I even got a smile out of it.
This past weekend we went sledding with the Pence family at Grimes Creek. Sledding is always an adventure and of course the guys take the adventure to a whole different level with the jumps. Elly on the contrary liked to keep warm and dry near the fire. The fire was a genius idea from Aunt Emily that kept everyone happy and warm. We all had a wonderful time playing all day in the snow.

Grandpa George, Aunt Ally, Mason and Miles trekking up the hill for a good ride

2 comments:

J & J said...

I can actually see Elly's face in her snowsuit. She looks happy! We miss you guys. Sam looked at a picture of the two of them and said, "Elly?". I think he misses her too.

Angie said...

So excited you guys started a blog! Elly looks so cute in her snow suit! Sledding was so fun....we need to go again soon! I'll e-mail you pics soon!