Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

Easter was enjoyable and relaxing this year. With Elly getting older she understands all the fun that comes with holidays. This holiday was nothing different with the added benefit of some R&R. With Andy off for Spring break we were able to enjoy the whole week together as a family. We got some things done around the house and enjoyed every moment of our lazy mornings. Now things are back to routine and the sun is starting to shine more. Hooray for sunshine!!! (Last weeks weather was rainy and cold:( ) Likewise things are good around the Pence home. The girls are growing so much. In fact Layla has four teeth now and is eating solids. If you can believe it Layla is more sensitive than Elly. If you look at her in the wrong way she bursts into tears. (Hints the photo op) And she is such a mommies girl. We love her to pieces!! Elly is Miss Independent and loves the movie Mary Poppins. Elly loves playing with her cousins and riding her mermaid bike. Andy just started coaching tennis and is in heaven. That guy sure loves that sport. I on the other hand am busy with getting our kitchen remodel off and running. I love creating and designing our home. I will keep you all posted on the progress of the kitchen. I just needed to catch up on the blog so I apologize for the novel. Much Love to all....

Elly on the hunt........

Checking out the loot.....

Layla loved playing with the eggs.


Family photo attempt. I don't know where the number one came from. That was the best we got out of Layla. She didn't like the paparazzi. (AKA Moms with cameras)

Elly approaching with caution.....

Sisterly Love!

Notice Layla screaming her head off. Marley wondering what was wrong with her.

Look at those cute kids. Don't they look like spring?

7 comments:

Kemp said...

Layla screaming in these photos is hilarious! All the kids looks so adorable with their pastel outfits! Too cute! Love ya....I must say I am jealous you had a whole week of lazy mornings! Those are the best :)

Pals Place said...

Fun update! I love cousins pictures. Ours usually turn out about the same! Someone is always screaming!

Russ and Julie said...

The girls look adorable in their Easter outfits! I can't wait to see pictures of the kitchen remodel....I know it is going to look amazing. Love to you all...

Cindy Zickgraf said...

Layla is sensitive, but I just love that little brunett beauty. She never cries when I look at her, what are you doing Mary! Ha Ha I also love the first picture of Elly, cool! Love you see you soon!

J & J said...

Oh how I wish I knew little Layla better...she is such a squeezer! And Elly I miss her sassafrass...wish you were here again for springbreak, we'll have to save the next trip for disney. I definately want to see Elly when she gets to meet all of the "real princesses". Yes can't wait for your remodel...put your talents to work again. Love ya!

Angie said...

Cute pics, Love Ellys #1!! The kids all look so cute together. we had so much fun!

The Minert's said...

Okay when the heck are you going to update the bloggy! You need to document sister...need some modivation...my friend just got her first year of blogging printed into a book...let me tell ya soooo cool, she prints one off every year for Christmas family present. Amazing way to document/journal...xo Girls look super adorable as usual! xo