Wow girl...you're on it now with the blogging. I'll try to keep up. I can't what a big girl Elly is. She still looks like a mini-Mary, especially with the shades.
First birthday parties are so great! You really got great pictures, they captured the moment perfectly! Elly's glasses are perfect for her, what a cutie.
6 comments:
You got some good pics! I love Elly's new shades!
Wow girl...you're on it now with the blogging. I'll try to keep up. I can't what a big girl Elly is. She still looks like a mini-Mary, especially with the shades.
Birthday parties are always fun! Looks like Elly takes after her mother with her glasses! She is too cute to be real!
Love Elly's new shades, Jack loves his shades too, and will wear them all day if I would let him!
First birthday parties are so great! You really got great pictures, they captured the moment perfectly! Elly's glasses are perfect for her, what a cutie.
I love the pictues that you got tour blog is so cute I finally started mine hope you like it I will try to keep it updated,
Post a Comment