Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter 2008

Well here is our little family on Easter Sunday. (Check out that sunset and Elly's "Old Faithful" ponytail.) We spent majority of the day with the Pence family, which is always full of excitement with all the cousins. George and Dana always put together a wonderful meal and Easter egg hunter for both the kids and adults. The eggs for the adults are filled with $$$ and the hunt starts when the sun goes down making the hunt a little challenging. The adult egg hunt has turned into a fun tradition that gets the adults excited about Easter egg hunting.


Elly contemplating her strategy before the big egg hunt! Notice the bent arm holding her pink Easter, handbag. Grandma Pence added to her collection which I'm sure Elly is thrilled about. She is into purses right now and can't get enough of them. In fact she can't go to bed without them.


Dad lending a helping hand.


The Pence family photo.

3 comments:

J & J said...

What a beautiful family! I love Elly's pigtail. I think that she is looking more and more like her mama-so pretty. The easter egg hunt that we went in town was more like tossing your toddler into a pen with a hundred other little ones. Sam wanted nothing to do with it and I didn't either when I realized there was nothing even in the plastic eggs. Your hunt sounds much better. Love you....

J & J said...

More Pence Planet.

I feel like an alien. Need more Elly....and Mary...and Andy...

Miss you all...

Joe

Pals Place said...

I love the new background! You will have to show me how you did it!